informs its website users about how their personal information is processed in order to allow them to decide freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the information requested.
On this website, we respect and protect the personal information of our users. Therefore, their rights are guaranteed.
ensures compliance of the following principles for the purpose of guaranteeing your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is strictly necessary to provide services that the user requests.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except when obeying the law or with the express consent of the user.
has adjusted this website to the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016; the Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD in Spanish); and the Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce of 11 July 2002 (LSSICE in Spanish).
Party responsible for processing your personal information:
Company name: SANIDAD AGRÍCOLA ECONEX S.L., (hereinafter called ECONEX)
VAT Number (CIF in Spanish): B73108748
Address: C/ MAYOR, 15 BIS, EDF. ECONEX, 30149, SISCAR-SANTOMERA, MURCIA.
Telephone number: (+34) 968 86 03 82
Our company implements all technical and organisational security measures established within the current law to process the users’ personal information.
Principles that will be applied to your personal information.
The following principles will be applied when processing your personal information, which have been adjusted to the requirements of the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent for processing your personal information. We will inform you, with absolute transparency, about the specific purpose/s for collecting your data.
- Data minimisation: We only request information that is strictly necessary and relative to the purposes for which we collect it.
- Period of data preservation: The information will be stored for no longer than the required amount of time relative to the purpose for which we collect it.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your personal information will be processed in a way that security and confidentiality are guaranteed. ECONEX takes measures to prevent unauthorised access or wrongful use of our users’ personal information from third parties.
How do we collect your information?
The personal information we collect comes from:
- Contact form
- E-mail address
- User registration
What are your rights when you give us your personal information?
The data subjects have the right to:
- Access: Access to your personal information stored on the ECONEX
- Rectification: Modify and rectify your incorrect personal information on the ECONEX
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal information, when it is no longer necessary, on the ECONEX
- Objection: Object to the use of your personal information for a purpose other than the one you have selected from ECONEX
- Data portability: Request changes to your personal information through an automated data file, from the ECONEX database to another company.
- Restriction of processing: Restrict ECONEX using your personal information and its period of use, in which case the information will only be stored for tax legislation or complaints.
- Erasure or withdrawal (Right to be forgotten): Request the removal of your personal information, if applicable, on Internet (please see GDPR).
Lastly, we inform you about your right to file a complaint before the competent Control Authority in Data Protection, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
The data subjects can access their personal information, as well as request the rectification of incorrect data or, if applicable, request its erasure when the information is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected in the first place, amongst other reasons. In some cases, the data subjects could request the restriction of processing their personal information, in which case, it will only be stored for complaints purposes.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the specific situation of the data subjects, they could object to the processing of their personal information. ECONEX
will not process this information, except for legal reasons as well as complaints purposes. As a data subject, you have the right to data portability, that is to receive the personal information you provide us with and transmit it to another person responsible for processing this information. This can happen if:
- The processing is based on the data subject’s consent.
- The information was provided by the data subject.
- The processing of information is carried out through automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, your personal information can be transmitted directly from administrator to administrator when technically possible.
The data subjects also have the right to effective legal protection and if they consider that the processing of their personal information infringes the Regulation, they can file a complaint before the Control Authority in Data Protection, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
For what purpose do we process your personal information?
When a user connects to our website, for example to comment on a post, send an e-mail, subscribe or place an order, it provides personal information of which ECONEX
is responsible. This personal information can include an IP address, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other data. By giving this information to ECONEX
There are different systems for collecting personal information from the data subjects:
- Contact form. The following personal information is requested: Name, e-mail address and other information provided with the body of the Message, which is necessary to respond the website users’ requirements. For example, we can use this information to respond to your requests, complaints or comments, as well as resolve your doubts about the information and services provided by the website or the processing of your personal information.
Authorisation to process your personal information.
is authorised to process your personal information according to the data subject’s consent, as stipulated in Article 6.1.a of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Period of data preservation
The personal information of the data subjects will be stored whilst a commercial relationship is maintained and, in this case, for the requisite number of years to comply with the legal obligations; or until the data subjects request that their information be deleted.
promises to use and process the users’ personal information in accordance with its purpose and by respecting their confidentiality. In the same way, ECONEX
will comply with its responsibility to collect this information and take measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in compliance with the current data protection regulation.
If a breach of security occurs and ECONEX
notices it, the company must advise the user without delay and provide accurate information relating to the security breach when it is known.
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of personal information given to ECONEX
, exonerating the company of any responsibility in that respect.
The users guarantee and respond for the accuracy and validity of the personal information provided and they promise to keep it regularly updated. The users accept to provide correct and complete information through the contact form.
Acceptance and consent
The users declare to have been informed of the conditions about personal data protection, accepting and consenting to ECONEX
Consent given by the data subjects, both for processing and transferring their information, is revocable at any time by communicating it to ECONEX